Demo Lecture for Emirates Cadet Pilot Assessment Test Preparation Class - Aviator Cloud
Class Notes :
The meeting was focused on preparing for a pilot assessment, covering topics such as software practice, concept revision, aviation general knowledge, and the interview process. The instructor emphasized the importance of multitasking skills, revising physics and mathematics concepts, and building aviation general knowledge. They provided examples of interview questions and recommended watching aviation videos and air crash investigations to build general knowledge. The instructor also demonstrated an interface for testing multitasking abilities and provided detailed instructions on how to use it to practice advanced flight control.
The instructor shared insights on the importance of understanding concepts in physics and mathematics for aviation and advised students to focus on relevant lectures and concepts. They also provided detailed advice on how to prepare for the interview process, stressing the importance of general knowledge and psychometric tests, and advised the students to prepare for questions related to aviation accidents and incidents. The instructor emphasized the need for honesty, punctuality, and assertiveness in responses and suggested making a list of potential personal questions and writing down positive answers. Finally, the instructor explained the approach for the airline selection process, which involves focusing on software practice, concept revision, general knowledge, and aviation.
Chapters & Topics:
Preparation for Cadet Pilot Assessment
The instructor explains that preparing for a Cadet pilot assessment involves practicing software, revising physics and mathematics concepts, and building aviation general knowledge. He stresses the importance of being able to answer basic physics questions in an interview and recommends watching aviation videos and air crash investigations to build general knowledge.
* Concept revision in physics and mathematics for aviation
* Three aspects of Cadet pilot preparation: software practice, concept revision, and aviation general knowledge.
Multitasking and Advanced Flight Control
The instructor provides detailed instructions on how to use the interface to practice multitasking and advanced flight control. They explain how to keep the rudder ball and needle centered while adjusting altitude, speed, and heading, and how to follow the cross line to keep the point in the center position. The instructor also emphasizes the importance of practicing multitasking with mathematical questions and recommends using CBSE textbooks for studying.
Concept Revision and Aviation General Knowledge
The instructor, who is an airline pilot, stresses the importance of building a strong foundation in physics and mathematics concepts for aviation. He advises students to focus on relevant lectures and concepts rather than just solving problems for exams. He also emphasizes the need to study aerodynamics, power plant, and aircraft systems for general knowledge and interview purposes.
* General knowledge for aviation, including aerodynamics, power plant, and aircraft systems
Interview Preparation Tips
The instructor emphasizes the need for thorough preparation for the interview process, including brushing up on general knowledge and preparing for psychometric tests. He advises the students to be truthful, punctual, and assertive in their responses, and to present themselves in a positive light. He also suggests making a list of potential personal questions and writing down positive answers.
Overcoming Challenges and Presenting Yourself Positively
The instructor shares a story of a student who faced challenges in pursuing his dream of becoming a pilot. Despite being forced to join the merchant navy by his father, the student persisted in pursuing his passion for flying. With the help of the instructor, the student learned how to present his experiences in a positive light and was ultimately selected for pilot training.
* How to present oneself in a positive way during an interview
Pilot Interview Preparation
The instructor advises the listener to research the culture and geography of the country they are applying to, as well as the airline they are interviewing for. They also stress the importance of being calm under pressure and handling situational questions well. Finally, they recommend keeping up with current events and aviation news to prepare for general knowledge questions.
* Required Knowledge for Pilot Interview
Approach for the Airline Selection Process
The instructor outlines the approach for the airline selection process, emphasizing the importance of software practice, concept revision, general knowledge, and aviation. They provide access to various resources for practice and learning, including video lectures and interview questions. The instructor also assures the participants that they can contact them for any doubts or questions during the selection process.
* Student will practice the software given by the instructor for 30 minutes to 1 hour a day.
* Student will revise physics and mathematics concepts from their school textbooks to solidify their pilot training preparation.
* The meeting participant will watch aviation-related videos on YouTube to improve their general knowledge.
* The instructor will provide login credentials and access to the software for practice.
* Student will log in to the course and go through the videos for concepts, interview, and aerodynamics.
* Participants should research and study basic aerodynamics, including how an airplane flies and the concept of drag, in preparation for interviews.
* The meeting participant will prepare a list of ten famous air crash investigations, including the names, dates, reasons, and potential ways to avoid them.
* Research and make notes on Qatar Airways, including information on their aircraft, bases, airports, destinations, and key personnel.
* How can one present themselves in a positive way during an interview?
* Why is software practice important in Cart pilot preparation?
* Do I need a joystick for flight control?