Emirates National Cadet Pilot Programme UAE Nationals Preparation Course
Join the preparation course for UAE Emirates National Cadet Pilot ProgramWatch Promo Enroll in Course
For many, the sky is the limit, but for some, sky is home. As a young, ambitious UAE National with passion, you could be among the world’s best-trained pilots. With the right qualifications, talent and drive, you could be working in a challenging environment, trained and mentored by some of the best in the world. Emirates National Cadet Pilot Program is the door opening of dream come true to the young UAE nationals to spread your wings into the horizon.
You can be one of the proud citizens to raise the flag of the United Arab Emirates and bring pride to the nation. The path to be the Cadet Pilot in Emirates may not be easy, It takes a lot of dedication, upskill, study and right preparation. We welcome you to the course to upskill your knowledge , English, teach you aviation and prepare you to become one of them.
Emirates UAE National Cadet Pilot Recruitment Process:
- Math, Physics and Numeracy tests
- Initial medical examination
- Psychomotor and psychometric tests
- English language test (TOEFL with minimum of 430 points)
- Personal Interview
- Comprehensive medical examination
Training to be a Cadet Pilot
Training will take approximately four years and is divided into three main phases:
Cadet Pilot First phase (Foundation Programme)
Takes place in Dubai at the Emirates Training College. Duration of this programme is 36-75 weeks and will include English, Aviation English and Aviation Science courses, depending on your English language abilities.
Cadet Pilot Second Phase (Flight Training Programme)
Takes place outside the UAE (Spain) for 18 months and includes approximately 223 hours of flight experience. On successful completion, you will receive a course completion certificate and a Frozen Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL).
Cadet Pilot Third Phase
Takes place in Dubai. Upon completion of this phase, you are ready to fly large jet aircrafts
National Cadet Pilot Requirements:
- A valid UAE passport and Khulasat Al Qaid (Family book)
- 17-29 years
- Minimum: Grade 12 secondary school certificate
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Medically fit
National Cadet Pilot Benefits :
- Salary from when your training starts until qualification
- Fully funded training by Emirates
- Clear development plan and opportunities for growth and progress
- First Officer role on successful completion of the course
- Comprehensive medical insurance (including the family)
- Children’s education
- Annual profit share
- Special prices on airfare
- A Federal Retirement Programme
- Interest-free construction loan
Terms of the mandatory National military service apply.
- This course will make you prepare for the
- English assessment ( Aviation English and Spoken English available in the course )
- Maths, Physics and Numeracy test ( Theory and questions, classes available )
- COMPASS aptitude test ( Practice software )
- Psychometric assessment ( Learn Theory of Airline Psychometric Test )
- Interview ( Powerful demo Interview sessions )
- TOEFL paper-based (ITP) SCORE 510 and above
The preparation module is best designed for the Cadet Pilots English Math Psychometric and Interpersonal Skill improvements. Join Course to start your preparation now.
تم تصميم وحدة التحضير بشكل أفضل لتحسينات مهارات التعامل مع الآخرين. انضم إلى الدورة لبدء التحضير الآن.
Frequently Asked Questions
National Cadet Pilot Program is solely property of Emirates Airlines. We have no connection with it. This course aim is to provide students knowledge and preparation to upskill the individuals.