CAE Indigo Cadet Pilot Program
Becoming a commercial airline pilot is a dream for many aviation enthusiasts, and for those who aspire to fly with one of the world's leading airlines, the CAE Indigo Cadet Pilot Program offers an excellent opportunity to turn that dream into a reality.
The CAE Indigo Cadet Pilot Program is a joint venture between CAE, a global leader in aviation training, and IndiGo, India's largest airline. The program provides aspiring pilots with world-class training and prepares them to become commercial pilots for IndiGo.
As a cadet in the program, you'll receive comprehensive training that covers all aspects of flying. The program is designed to take you from zero flying experience to becoming a fully qualified commercial pilot. You'll undergo ground school training, simulator training, and flight training, all under the guidance of experienced instructors.
One of the most significant advantages of the CAE Indigo Cadet Pilot Program is that it provides a clear and structured path to becoming a commercial airline pilot. The program has been designed to meet the needs of the aviation industry, and the training is tailored to the requirements of IndiGo. This means that upon completion of the program, you'll be well-equipped to start your career as a commercial pilot with one of the most respected airlines in the world.
The program is also designed to be accessible to a wide range of aspirants. It is open to both men and women and requires no prior flying experience. The only requirements are that you're over 17 years of age and have completed your 10+2 education.
The CAE Indigo Cadet Pilot Program is a highly competitive program, and the selection process is rigorous. However, if you're passionate about aviation and have the dedication to succeed, then this program provides an excellent opportunity to turn your dreams into reality.
As a cadet in the program, you'll be joining an elite group of aspiring pilots who share the same passion and determination to succeed. The program provides an excellent platform to network and build connections with like-minded individuals, which can be invaluable in your future career.
In conclusion, the CAE Indigo Cadet Pilot Program is an excellent opportunity for aspiring pilots who are looking to start their career with one of the world's leading airlines. The program provides comprehensive training, a clear path to becoming a commercial pilot, and an opportunity to build connections within the aviation industry. If you're passionate about aviation and have the dedication to succeed, then this program is definitely worth considering.
CAE INDIGO CADET PILOT
CAE has partnered with Indigo in the delivery of a Domestic Pathway for the Indigo Cadet Pilot Programme. Selected cadets will be trained in CAE/ NFTI, Gondia in India. This self-sponsored Domestic Pathway is jointly designed by CAE and Indigo to enable you to train for a Commercial Pilot License (CPL), UPRT and an Airbus A320 Type Rating with CAE before going on to fly as an A320 First Officer with Indigo.
▪ Once you apply to CAE for pilot program they will review your application and assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria for the Indigo Cadet Pilot Programme. Successful candidates will be invited to the Gurgaon assessment centre for the assessment.
▪ The selection process is divided into 3 different stages of assessment.
▪ Maximum 2 attempts will be allowed for the candidate to appear in each stage of the assessment of the test.
▪ It is necessary to pass the previous stage to get eligible for the next stage of assessment.
▪ Result of stage 1 is usually declared immediately after the above test. Sometimes it may take a week to declare the result.
▪ After you are declared pass in Stage 1, now you are eligible for the next stage i.e. stage 2 and stage 3.
▪ They will communicate with you the date for stage 2 and stage 3 test. Usually, it is conducted within 10 days after stage 1 result. Stage 2 and Stage 3 test may be conducted on the same day or in the gap of maximum 1-2 days.
Stage 1: Online Assessment test – ADAPT
Stage 2: Group activity / Group Discussion
Stage 3: Personal interview
Stage 1 is conducted by CAE team
Stage 2 and 3 are conducted by Indigo team.
Once you clear your entire stages of selection process your training is started by Indigo.
After your entire training, indigo gives you a job as a Junior First Officer.