As we help new pilots across the globe, we discovered that it can be a struggle for you to know the best place to start when you're planning your journey to become a pilot. Aviator Cloud will offer you an engaging course which will answer a few of your questions regarding pilot training.
An introduction to aviation, to an introduction into the Aviation Industry, the different flight school options right to the medical exam... we have your back, you aspiring pilots! If you're interested in becoming pilot, but aren't sure how to begin... Start here!
We have put together a three-part Future Pilot Foundation Course that answers the most common questions about flight crew careers and provides inspiration and practical information in equal measure. We have summarized five important steps for you to take before starting your aviation. Every effort is important. We have provided the STEM- Science Technology Engineering and mathematics foundation you need for a great foundation. We have also discussed basic aviation theory to give you an early understanding of things and knowledge building. You can make a self-assessment through the tests, which can help you make better decision making.
- You can make notes and go at your own speed
- Rewind and stop the videos at any time
- Learn from lessons with unlimited access
- Do some tests to refresh your knowledge
- Accessible via mobile with our mobile-friendly feature
The decision to become a pilot can be fascinating. But the process is nothing of fascination. It is difficult to answer all in general because each student has different needs and goals and comes from different backgrounds, their knowledge and understanding are different. In this complete guide on how to become a pilot in India or abroad, you’ll discover exactly what you’ll need to fulfil your dream of becoming a pilot, including choosing among suitable flying schools in India or abroad, making your budget, finance your training, scholarships, job aspects, market research, basic aviation orientation, so on and so forth.
You will learn about the the psychometric aspect of a Pilot including the personality and behaviour trends.
1. Steps to become a Pilot
2. The qualities of a Pilot.
3. History of commercial aviation
4. Taking your next flight
5. Career as a Pilot
6. Pilot Training in India and abroad
What Will I Learn?
- Aviation Industry Introduction
- Do you think this is the right job for you?
- Find out more about flight schools, and how to locate the one that is right for you.
- Tips for preparing pilots for training
- It is important to know how to be an airman and what training process would be like
- This course is intended for future pilots or those who want to understand more about training for pilots.
- You can also purchase the course for family members or friends who are pilots who dream to be to show your appreciation!
Frequently Asked Questions
From my personal experience in this field for the last 7 years, I have seen many students directly jump into this profession without doing proper homework. Many students have to quit in the middle of their training either they can not finance further, or they are not potentially strong enough to perform well. In both cases they loose their money time and effort and emotion. Aviation is a very serious field and you should have a very clear idea about the whole career, your goal and the pathway well before you start at the first day. Neither everyone comes from aviation background nor they can do proper homework. We are here to share our experiences and guide you the best possible way on how to become a pilot in India or abroad. We are open to listen to your queries and guide you step by step. In this course, you will get all those informations which are very essential for you to know. Airline Pilot will be got in touch with you on the dashboard as your mentor or guide. You definitely need one as such through out your pilot training. Moreover, this course is an online workshop for your basic aviation orientation and give wings to your passion.