Singapore Airlines Cadet Pilot Program Online Preparation Course
Ab Initio Cadet Pilot Program ( Singapore ) Preparation for Global Students
According to the official website of Singapore airlines, begin your career as a pilot with Singapore Airlines, and you'll be flying the latest aircraft and fuel-efficient fleets in the sky.
In the Singapore Airlines Ab Initio Cadet Pilot Program, you'll go through an intensive training course to provide yourself with the most advanced flying standards. As you progress up the ranks, you will have numerous opportunities to advance to Captain and further enhance your abilities in the Training, Technical or Management tracks for those deemed competent.
Qualification Requirement for SIA Singapore Airlines Ab Initio Cadet Pilot Program 2023:
- Minimum qualifications are GCE A level, Polytechnic Diploma, or Degree. Additionally, you must have earned at least five GCE O A' level credits. They must comprise English Maths, English, and a Science subject you can take at once.
- Myopia not exceeding 600 degrees and astigmatism of fewer than 200 degrees, completely corrected using optical aids. If you are a candidate who has undergone correctional eye surgery, your pre-surgical visual acuity should meet the requirements above.
- Minimum height required of 1.62m for carrying out security and other emergency protocols at sea
Successful applicants will be instructed to obtain or obtain both an Airline Transport Pilot's License (ATPL) with an Instrument rating (IR) or a Multi-Crew Pilot License (MPL) at Singapore Flying College in Singapore as well as overseas. After obtaining your ATPL or the MPL, you'll undergo additional training to become an officer in the First Class.
Remuneration and Service Benefits :
A monthly allowance will be given during your period of training. Once appointed First Officer, you'll receive a competitive salary with numerous benefits and assistance.
The successful candidates are required to remain throughout the program and for 7 years starting from the date of their appointment in the position of First Officer.
Singapore Airlines conducts direct recruitment and does not employ any third-party companies or agencies to recruit pilots. Candidates interested in applying should apply through Singapore Airlines' Official Singapore Airlines career page only. Media platforms or any other parties who assert that they represent Singapore Airlines have no authority to solicit or interact with prospective applicants for Singapore Airlines, and Singapore Airlines cannot be accountable for any information that is shared by an applicant to any third party or the conduct of any third entity.
For more details, check SIA official website HERE
How to prepare for the Singapore Airlines Cadet Pilot Program selection test and Interview?
- Strong knowledge on Physics , Maths, and English.
- Analytical ability and Decision making.
- Quick time response and short term memory.
- Basic aviation knowledge, interest and understanding.
- Personality and Communication Skills.
What do we offer at Aviator Cloud?
Students need to develop personal skills like hand-eye- coordination, short-term memory, multitasking, decision-making, and performing under stress to clear the different stages of the cadet pilot program. Preparing for Airline Interview is also another primary task. An airline interview board generally consists of senior pilots, management personalities, psychologists, and other key persons of the airline. They aim to select the most suitable candidates for their organization in terms of knowledge, attitude, and personality and who can become airline commanders in the future. We at Aviator Cloud provide you the ability of these three significant aspects through the team of experienced airline pilots.
Singapore Airlines Cadet Pilot Program Online Preparation course Key Features :
- Physics, Mathematics, English - Conceptual Lectures by MIT professor.
- Build strong foundation and refresh school Physics and Math.
- Airline Psychometric and Personality Test Prep.
- Inter personal skills development for Cadet Pilot Program.
- ADAPT, CASS similar software practice at home.
- Study materials, lectures, notes for Airline Interview.
- Special focus on AIRLINE INTERVIEW by practice and demo session.
- Aviation concepts building.
Startb - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 1 - Vel And Accel In 1 Dimension (41:31)
Startc - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 2 - Equations Of Motion In 1 Dimension (22:39)
Startd - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 3 - Scalars And Vectors (38:02)
Starte - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 4 - Projectile Motion (31:34)
Startf - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 5 - Newton's Laws Of Motion (44:32)
Startg - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 6 - Newton's Laws Of Motion With Friction (27:51)
Starth - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 7 - Work (13:58)
Starti - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 8 - Kinetic Energy And The Work Energy Theorem (27:40)
Startj - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 9 - Potential Energy And The Conservation Of Energy (39:13)
Startk - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 10 - Power (21:24)
Startl - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 11 - Momentum And Impulse (28:38)
Startm - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 12 - Conservation Of Momentum (15:49)
Startn - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 13 - Inelastic And Elastic Collisions (41:21)
Starto - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 14 - Angular Speed And Angular Acceleration (29:00)
Startp - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 15 - Rotational Equations Of Motion (27:52)
Startq - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 16 - Tangental Speed And Centripetal Force (26:47)
Startr - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 17 - Gravitation And Kepler's Laws Of Motion (31:03)
Starts - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 18 - Torque (12:21)
Startt - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 19 - Rotational Equilibrium (8:24)
Startu - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 20 - Angular Acceleration And The Moment Of Inertia (25:14)
Startv - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 21 - Rotational Kinetic Energy And Angular Momentum (14:38)
Startw - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 22 - Density And Pressure (11:41)
Startx - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 23 - The Buoyant Force (26:51)
Starty - Physics 1 Tutor - Sect 24 - The Bernoulli Equation (25:37)
Frequently Asked Questions