Spice Jet Cadet Pilot Program 2022
SPICEJET AVIATION TRAINING PROGRAMMES
JOIN THE WORLD-CLASS AVIATION TRAINING PROGRAMME WITH INDIA'S FAVOURITE AIRLINE!
Who doesn’t dream of flying! Now you can be the one who makes that dream come true. And who better to train you, than India’s favourite airline, SpiceJet!
At SpiceJet’s Spice Star Academy you are not just trained by the best professionals in the Indian aviation industry but also get an assured job with SpiceJet.
Join SpiceJet’s Spice Star Academy. And be a star.
SPICEJET CADET PILOT PROGRAMME
- A program managed entirely by SPICEJET to create ‘FIRST OFFICERS’ for its fleet of Q400 and B737 airplanes.
- You will graduate with a CPL (Indian DGCA) followed immediately by a ‘Type Rating’ on either the Q400 or B737 airplane.
- When you join the program, you will be given a ‘Letter Of Intent’ stating that you will be offered a job as ‘First Officer’ on either Q400 or B737 airplanes upon your successful completion of the Cadet Program.
- Either an Indian National or an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holder
- Age between 17 to 35 years as on date of application
- Minimum height of 158 cm
- 10+2 with minimum 60% score each in English, Physics and Mathematics
- You must be fluent in English – both written and spoken.
- Start the application form, by filling your details in the registration form given above.
- Candidate should duly fill the Application form and pay the ‘Application Fee’ of Rs.5000.
- Your application will be screened according to our selection criteria.
- Suitable applicants will receive an invitation to attend a one-day assessment at SpiceJet Office located in Gurugram where they will be required to complete the selection process on day 1.
- Candidates who are successful through this day 1 process will be invited to complete the final selection phase.
The ‘Testing Tools’ used are:
- Online COMPASS test software (Computerised Pilot Aptitude Screening System).
- CCT (Complex Control Task)
- Computer-based Psychometric Exam
- Personal Interview
Note: The candidate has to pay a screening cost of Rs.20,000 before appearing in the screening round.
After filling the Application Form, a candidate can appear for a walk-in interview conducted every Friday.
Selection Process Details
- The selection process involves FOUR Phases or Tests.
- A ‘Pass’ in each Phase progresses the candidate to the next Phase.
- The first three Phases (Phase 1, 2 and 3) are usually completed on the first day.
- The last phase (Phase 4) is completed within one week after completion of Phase 3.
- The first three tests are COMPUTER-BASED (no paper exam).
- Final round would be a personal interview.
- Candidates are NOT ALLOWED Calculators or Cellphones during tests.
- Final result is declared one week after the Phase 4 test.