DGCA CPL ATPL Air Regulations Live Classes - Online Course
Join for DGCA CPL ATPL Online Air Regulations Exam preparation
This course series is designed to give you complete ground knowledge and concepts to clear your DGCA Air Regulations paper. Aviator Cloud specifically designed the structure to be comprehensive and effective one to one learning and one to many with the help of Online LMS ( Learning Management System ). Our instructors will go IN DETAIL about each of the knowledge areas and provide explanations to not only pass the test, but also become a proficient Regs expert in your flying. Anybody can pass the test by memorizing the question bank, but that's NOT what this course is about. This course focus on the Aviation Law, clarify all concepts with real airline flying experience, provides all study materials and questions bank and finally make you prepare for the upcoming DGCA Pilot exams. Our courses are based on R.K. Bali book and DGCA Air Navigation CPL ATPL syllabus.
Who this course is for:
- Student pilots undergoing Pilot Training in flying school in India or abroad.
- Pilot Aspirant, want to clear the DGCA papers before starting pilot training.
- Students enrolled in other classes looking for additional resources and alternate explanations for better preparation.
- Students struggling to clear the Navigation paper after failing several attempts.
- CPL holders and Airline Pilots, looking for assistance to clear ATPL Papers.
What is in the Air Regulations Prep Course ?
- As per DGCA revised syllabus
- Topicwise question and answer discussion
- Sample question papers and question bank provided
- More tha 1200 questions provided
DGCA has come out with a new syllabus. Several new topics have been added which were never required in the past. This posted a big challenge for anyone to consolidate all topics in the course. In fact that the syllabus includes 18 ICAO Annexes, Doc 4444, Doc 8168, AIP India, several DGCA's CARs, Aircraft acts and rules, materials on human aspects, radiotelephony and several other ICAO, National and International documents. The materials run into thousands of pages and complicated for students to extract the necessary information for the DGCA Regs exam. The major challenge is to rearrange our class modules for better continuity, fat has been trimmed to concentrate on the main issues. The chapter on Human Performance and Limitations has been revised extensively and new questions added. Additionally, questions/ answers have been reviewed and updated.